if she’s even able to walk after sex you didnt do it right
yeah you’re supposed to cut her legs off
KIDS, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. ONLY ATTEMPT WITH A TRAINED CHEMIST OR A SCIENTIFIC PROFESSIONAL AND PLENTY OF BALLS.
At Chemistry Club of Phillps Exeter Academy, we fire bend. No big deal.
Here are the procedures:
- Mix an ample amount of soap and water.
- Make methane bubbles with this mixture.
- Take off anything on your arms (including watches, bracelets, long sleeves, etc.)
- Soak your hands completely
- Scoop up bubbles.
- place hand vertically over but slightly to the side of a lighted candle, so the bubble overhanging from your palm is directly over the candle.
- Do not panic.
- The fire will form upwards so do not face your palm downwards. Always face it upwards.
- WATCH IT BURN
I’ve done this! It’s really cool to see up close :D
//WHY CAN YOU FIREBEND IN REAL LIFE AND I CAN’T???
I’VE DONE THIS!!
So apparently there is a type of animal called the Japanese Raccoon Dog. They’re basically just giant raccoon’s with serious amounts of floof.
Look how magestic they are. It’s incredible
Suspicious Raccoon Dog knows wat u been doin’
AHHH THE FLOOF
OH and they are freaking adorable as babies JUST LOOK
People also call them puppies
HOW CAN ANYONE NOT THINK THEY ARE ADORABLE
THIS HAS A TINY POLICE OFFICER UNIFORM I’M GOING TO CRY
"Oh god, I am moving to London" - giveaway
Since I am moving soon, I have to get rid of some of my acquired treasure (details in the read more though the pictures are pretty self-explanatory).
There will be 15 winners (random # generator) with 14 x 2 items each - first one picks, then the second one, etc. What’s gone is gone. The Loki Poster is the only one-item-win (see read more). Everyone gets a Sherlock Holmes business card from 221B Baker Street.
This giveaway ends on September 28th 2014, 9pm BST (London).
Rules (to enter/ for a chance to win):
- must be following me (dudeufugly)
- likes, reblogs and comments of this post (i.e. whatever gives this post a note) count (only one each, please)
- no giveaway blogs
- have an open askbox
- be willing to give me your address (I will ship worldwide)
- after the giveaway ends you MUST reply within 24 hrs of me contacting you (via ask). If you do not reply within 24 hrs, the next winner in line will take your place and I will, additionally, pick another to be winner number 15. No exceptions. I will post the winning URLs once they have chosen their prizes.
I am adding a “read more” section to the post - so no reblog misses important updates.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Characterization done right.
Steve Rogers in a single gif.
We joke about Steve’s patriotism as his strong suit, but his actual strength was his sense of moral right. His whole philosophy is summed up in the line “I don’t like bullies” in the first movie. Steve loves his country. He loves it enough to be at the front of the line trying to fix what he sees as moral wrong in it.
it started OUT AS A SHIP HOW DID IT END UP LIKE THIS IT WAS ONLY A SHIP IT WAS ONLY A SHIP
Anonymous said: One of the saddest and most hil- NO BITCH, the sad thing here is the fact that you're a stripper. If you want respect, maybe you should've graduated high school. 😂😂 when did stripping become a legitimate career?
Awww, you tried so hard, but unfortunately I can’t hear you over the sound of my debt-free college degree and massive disposable income.
#tell your dad I said thanks for funding my lifestyle
Daughter tells her Dad he’s going to be a Grandpa [x]
When he says “really” ;’)
Never leave this un-reblogged
What a dear human being he is.
i wanna hug someone and roll around w them in my bed and bury my face in their chest and smell them and jus feel their arms around me